These applications will first provide you with a peek at how Health Care Connection works. It includes sample data, no actual patient data is used, and you can add a patient, input patient information, such as insurance, diagnosis, family, physician, and add case needs for instance a wheelchair, home health care etc.
To use these Apps you'll need a username and password. Depending on your business type you'll need to contact us to establish a secure account for your hospital, provider business, or physician office.
Download Case Manager
Case Manager is for hospitals and it's where the discharge process begins.
- Input patient insurance information
- Input patient diagnosis (can use ICD-9 or ICD-10)
- Input patient physician and family information
- Input patient and case needs
- Health Care Connection finds providers that can fulfill case needs and will accept patient's insurance within your discharge timeline.
Download Provider's Connection
Provider's Connection is for all providers, HME/DME, Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Pharmacies, Transport, Therapy and Treatment centers, Extended Care Facilities.
- Review Discharge Requests
- Accept request (option to provide pricing)
- Receive patient information
Download Physician's Connection(coming soon)
Physician's Connection facilitates the communication between discharge planners and primary care physicians. Allowing for quick approval of discharge orders and a simple way to review patient status.
- Review discharge plans
- Review patient condition and diagnosis
- approve discharge plans.